Memoirs of Fls'Zen

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scrabble Dictionary / Word Builder / Assistant

I've finally released (v0.4) what I consider the first rather nice release of my Scrabble Dictionary software. It's designed to assist a user in choosing the best Scrabble move. Right now, it gives the user a list of all the possible words they can play on the board, sorted by score.

Go to the Project Page..

I don't really like playing Scrabble, maybe that's why I wrote the software.? It does give me a chance to have fun with algorithms, though. I think I'd spend more time working on improving it, but the download rate is rather low, and nobody bothers to post anything in the forums. This release links to the forums in the help menu, so maybe I won't feel so neglected.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home